Fourth Grade Math
Current Unit of Study
➢ Unit Assessment Average: 65% or above
➢ Formative Assessments: 65% or above
➢ Performance Tasks: Level 2 or above
➢ Simulations: Math Problem Solving
➢ Endline Assessment: 65% or above
➢ State Exam: Level 2 or above
Math Department Supervisor
Math Department Teachers
Ms. Carter: (M-09) - email@example.com
Mrs. Morrone: (M-03) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Ujvary: (M-03) - email@example.com
Ms. Simone Brown: (Remote) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Woods: (Remote) - email@example.com
Units of Studies
Unit 1 - Place Value
- Generalize place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers.
- Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
Unit 2 - Multiplication
- Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems.
- Generate and analyze patterns.
Unit 3 - Multiples & Factors
- Gain familiarity with factors and multiples.
Unit 4 - Fractions
- Extend understanding of fraction equivalence and ordering.
- Build fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending previous understandings of operations on whole numbers.
Unit 5 - Geometry
- Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles.
Unit 6 - Decimals
- Understand decimal notation for fractions, and compare decimal fractions.
Unit 7 - Measurement
- Solve problems involving measurement and conversion of measurements from a larger unit to a smaller unit.
- Represent and interpret data.
- Geometric measurement: understand concepts of angle and measure angles.